Austin At Home Photo Session Model Call
I am beyond excited to start offering at home lifestyle photo sessions. This is something that has been on my heart for a few months now. Ever since becoming a mom, I focused the majority of my photography on my own life. Photographing those little, simple, messy, imperfect moments that make life and motherhood so beautiful. In doing so, I've fallen in love with telling the story. Documenting the every day. And finding beauty in it.
So. How does this affect you (other than being able to book these super amazing sessions soon)?? I need to build my portfolio with families (ah em YOU!), so I’m hosting a model call (no experience necessary). These photo sessions are exactly how they sound…a photo session with your family in your home. No posing. Just your normal, everyday, life in all it’s amazing glory!
I am looking for three families:
- One family with one child under the age of 3
- One family with a baby (if you have more than one child, that's ok, but not required)
- One family with at least one child age 6-12 (older/younger siblings ok, but not required)
- Must have a home with relatively good light (at least one room with good natural lighting)
- Willing to sign a model release form giving me the rights to use the photos on my website and other marketing purposes
- Have a happy, fun attitude!
- If you fit the above, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the names, ages, and genders of those in your family and a little bit about yourselves.
What you get:
- The at home lifestyle photo session is on the house...yep, totally free
- An online gallery of edited images to share with family and friends
- 10% off print products (extended to your family and friends as well)
- Digital images for download
At home lifestyle model sessions are limited to 5 individuals, extended family not included, and must be located within Austin. I am unable to select every family, however every family will hear from me regardless. At home family sessions will last 60-90 minutes. The model call ends on March 6. Once the families are selected, we will work together to find a date that works in March, April, or May.