My name is Jennifer - I go by Jen most of the time. I am a momma to a super awesome three year old, wifey to my college sweetheart, and dog mom to a rescue (13 year old) pup. We live our little life in the totally amazing Austin, Texas.
I was a professional photographer for six years, and now shoot just for me and my family. We travel just about monthly and I only shoot film, so Film & The Girl is where I share my experiences. Places we've explored, tips for traveling with film, and other filmy goodness.
Believe it or not, I've been shooting film since 2011. So basically, a few years after digital got really, really popular, I picked up a medium that seemed lost to many. But it's not lost. More and more people are picking up film cameras for the first time (or first time in a decade or two) and are falling in love with it like I did. And that's one of the reasons I started this website. I wanted to share my passion with others in hopes that the film community will grow even more. I hope you enjoy.
- Hack Your Holga to Shoot 35mm - Shoot It with Film
- Creative Visual Whimsy - Alter-Analog
- KEH Spotlight: Mother's Day Edition - KEH Camera
- Paris on Film - Shoot It with Film
- Around the Globe in Analogue - Lomography
- How to Shoot Lomography Color Film - Shoot It with Film